The Ampfibian Mini-Plus power adapter will allow you to use our 16A chargers on a standard 10A socket.
The current on the 16A charger will need to be reduced from 16A to 8A using the settings on the charger.
The Ampfibian MINI-PLUS is New Zealand’s first and only weatherproof 16A to 10A power adaptor.
The adapter will also allow you to connect your caravan or motorhome to any normal 10A power outlet safely and legally – rain, hail or shine.
It features a built in miniature-circuit-breaker (M.C.B.) protects circuits from overloading giving you peace of mind. Designed for serious travellers, it has a 16A CEE socket, large 1.5mm2 conductors and two built-in loops for hanging up. Its H-Class rating also makes it perfect for commercial use (e.g. camper hire).
Best of all it’s weatherproof, meets all electrical standards and offers the best protection you can buy.
If you are charging outdoors the plug ends on the Ampfibian must be kept out of the rain.
Benefits & Features
- Connects a 16A caravan/motorhome to a regular 10A power outlet safely and legally
- Circuit breaker trips when overloaded
- Meets New Zealand electrical standards AS/NZS 3100:2017
- 1.5mm conductor size
- IP44 weatherproof
- Overall length 1.8m (1.2m lead)
- Heavy-duty design & construction
- Securing/hanging loops
- 2 year manufacturer warranty